Why book Cuba with us?
We are devoted to creating nothing but the perfect Cuba holiday for you, keeping your budget in mind.
We believe Cuba’s unique magic can’t be replicated, only lived. And we also believe that to give you the best Cuba experience we have to give you the right level of choice, freedom and flexibility to meet your specific needs and those of your family, your partner, your friend or your travelling group.
But there are more reasons that make us different from the rest and distinguish us as your number one choice when booking holidays to Cuba. Read on to find out more about what we are, what we do and why we do it.
- So authentic
- We live and breathe Cuba as though we had never left the island; our travel advisors have all been trained in Cuba and have extensively travelled the island in more than one occasion. We are forever trapped in Cuba's magical essence. We feel Cuba because we are Cuba.
- Made in Cuba
- Our holiday packages, tours and excursions are lovingly made and put together in Cuba by our local team. Our team of travel advisors have all been trained in Cuba. The local guides we use for our tours and excursions, our website bloggers and content writers are also Cuban too, so you really can't get more Cuban than us!
- An Adventurous Spirit
- We love our sense of adventure and the fact that we're not tied to any provider or partner means we have freedom of decision on how to create the unique holidays we proudly offer. We can make any tailor-made experience in Cuba can come true, specifically customised according to your unique needs and wants.
- Making a difference
- Our condition as an independent company not tied to any big tour operator, airline or hotel means we are not tied to selling any particular destination or hotel in Cuba. We're not so big as to be stuck in just selling the ready-made packages in mass numbers and we're not so small to not afford to give you the financial security of being ABTA, IATA and ATO- bonded. We're just the perfect size to give you the best of both worlds; and that makes us different and unique.
- Fairly Priced
- Our direct Cuban connections means that thanks to the fact that we work closely with our Cuban partners we benefit from the best value deals. There's no middle man and we can pass the value straight to you. Our holidays are affordable without skimping on quality, so we are living proof that excellence doesn't have to come at a premium.
- No cookie cutter
- Our holidays are 100% created solely and exclusively by us, handmade in-house with no external input, and each one of them is a true original. While you might find similar deals to Cuba elsewhere, we guarantee they won't quite be the same. We don't copy and paste, we create, we elevate, we evolve...we stand out from the crowd.
- Bend it like Beckham
- Because we have such a good long-established relationship with our Cuban partners we can be flexible with virtually any aspect of your Cuban experience. It's not just about tailor-making your holiday from scratch; we can also take a ready-made package and make it uniquely yours with a few changes here and there. When it comes to flexibility we're true Olympic gymnasts!
- We believe in Cuba
- We have been infected with Cubans' optimistic nature about the present and future of their nation, and as such we believe in Cuba's potential as a destination that will keep on growing without losing the peculiarities we so dearly love and admire.
We post our Travel ExperiencesRecent articles from the Blog
We regularly update our blogs with the top things to do in Cuba, the must-see places and the most stunning attractions locations.
What's going on in cubaRecent news from cuba
Havana, Cuba is preparing to celebrate its 500th anniversary next year, and numerous events are scheduled. The Telegraph recently provided readers with ideas for travel to the island, including some of the capital city’s most famous attractions.
Melia's newest hotel gem in Cuba has opened its doors and started welcoming its first guests. The New Paradisus Los Cayos in Cayo Santa Maria is the Spanish hotel chain's latest luxury beach resort in the island and its first in this part of Cuba. Set in the heart of the Buenavista Biosphere Reserve, this eco-resort seamlessly blends elegance and sophistication with natural beauty, standing in perfect harmony with its lush surroundings.
Melia renews licences for its Cuba hotels up until 2024 and announces $400 million dollar investment
If there was ever any doubt that Melia Hotels International was in Cuba to stay, the Spanish hotel chain has just renewed its licence with the Cuban government to continue managing all of its current properties in the island for the next 23 years. At the same time, the company announced a whopping investment of $400 million US dollars to continue building more hotels in Cuba.