Why book Cuba with us?
We are devoted to creating nothing but the perfect Cuba holiday for you, keeping your budget in mind.
We believe Cuba’s unique magic can’t be replicated, only lived. And we also believe that to give you the best Cuba experience we have to give you the right level of choice, freedom and flexibility to meet your specific needs and those of your family, your partner, your friend or your travelling group.
But there are more reasons that make us different from the rest and distinguish us as your number one choice when booking holidays to Cuba. Read on to find out more about what we are, what we do and why we do it.
- So authentic
- We live and breathe Cuba as though we had never left the island; our travel advisors have all been trained in Cuba and have extensively travelled the island in more than one occasion. We are forever trapped in Cuba's magical essence. We feel Cuba because we are Cuba.
- Made in Cuba
- Our holiday packages, tours and excursions are lovingly made and put together in Cuba by our local team. Our team of travel advisors have all been trained in Cuba. The local guides we use for our tours and excursions, our website bloggers and content writers are also Cuban too, so you really can't get more Cuban than us!
- An Adventurous Spirit
- We love our sense of adventure and the fact that we're not tied to any provider or partner means we have freedom of decision on how to create the unique holidays we proudly offer. We can make any tailor-made experience in Cuba can come true, specifically customised according to your unique needs and wants.
- Making a difference
- Our condition as an independent company not tied to any big tour operator, airline or hotel means we are not tied to selling any particular destination or hotel in Cuba. We're not so big as to be stuck in just selling the ready-made packages in mass numbers and we're not so small to not afford to give you the financial security of being ABTA, IATA and ATO- bonded. We're just the perfect size to give you the best of both worlds; and that makes us different and unique.
- Fairly Priced
- Our direct Cuban connections means that thanks to the fact that we work closely with our Cuban partners we benefit from the best value deals. There's no middle man and we can pass the value straight to you. Our holidays are affordable without skimping on quality, so we are living proof that excellence doesn't have to come at a premium.
- No cookie cutter
- Our holidays are 100% created solely and exclusively by us, handmade in-house with no external input, and each one of them is a true original. While you might find similar deals to Cuba elsewhere, we guarantee they won't quite be the same. We don't copy and paste, we create, we elevate, we evolve...we stand out from the crowd.
- Bend it like Beckham
- Because we have such a good long-established relationship with our Cuban partners we can be flexible with virtually any aspect of your Cuban experience. It's not just about tailor-making your holiday from scratch; we can also take a ready-made package and make it uniquely yours with a few changes here and there. When it comes to flexibility we're true Olympic gymnasts!
- We believe in Cuba
- We have been infected with Cubans' optimistic nature about the present and future of their nation, and as such we believe in Cuba's potential as a destination that will keep on growing without losing the peculiarities we so dearly love and admire.
We post our Travel ExperiencesRecent articles from the Blog
We regularly update our blogs with the top things to do in Cuba, the must-see places and the most stunning attractions locations.
What's going on in cubaRecent news from cuba
An online publication by National Geographic documents Cuba with a series of stunning pictures illustrating the country´s many faces. From untouched landscapes, dramatic rural settings, spectacular beaches, iconic imagery, political rallies and candid urban beauty to the quirks of daily life, traditional celebrations and classic cars, of course! Here we revisit the places they shot and tell you a bit more of the moments they captured, most of which you can experience on a Cuba holiday.
Melia Cuba does it again. The Spanish hotelier who runs the largest percentage of foreign hotels in the island and whose prestige is widely recognised in Cuba and beyond has just welcomed the news that seven of its Cuba properties have been nominated for the World Travel Awards 2019. Among their nominated Cuba hotels is the recently opened Paradisus Los Cayos, a luxury eco-resort in one of Cayo Santa Maria´s finest beach stretches.
Building up to what it could become a fierce and bloody battle between the two American giants, American Airlines is charging against JetBlue in order to be granted more licenses for Cuba flights. After the submitting of applications to the DOT by both airlines (American requested permission for the Miami-Havana route while JetBlue asked for the Fort-Lauderdale-Havana route), American Airlines claims that JetBlue’s FLL-HAV service has flown with an “overabundance” of empty seats in the past.