The Los Cactus Hotel is ideally located on a simply stunning stretch of Varadero beach, where guests will be amazed not only by the surrounding beauty, but also by the wide range of activities and amenities this hotel has to offer.
Ideal for families, but where couples are more than welcome, guests are made to feel at home from the moment they arrive. With well-equipped and spacious rooms, you'll experience comfort and luxury throughout your stay. The hotel also has an amazing range of bars and restaurants, providing guests with both exquisite Cuban and international cuisine. In addition to relaxing on the beach, or around the pool, guests can also take part in a number of beach and water activities, all adding to an amazing Cuban holiday experience!
- Unwind with a massage or chill out in the Jacuzzi and relish in the relaxed, adults-only ambience
- Enjoy a wide range of activities, including watersports, tennis, dance lessons and entertainment
- Enjoy an all-inclusive deal offering Italian and Cuban cuisines, 7 bars and a disco
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: varadero, Cuba
- Departs: varadero, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Los Cactus Hotel
- Super Select Garden View
- All Inclusive
- First super all inclusive resort in Cuba
- 26 acres of tropical gardens and a white sand beach
- Excellent daily activities and nightly entertainment
Los Cactus is a resort for couples, singles and adults Minimum age of 12 years and over, set beside a stunning beach in Varadero. This resort is set in acres of landscaped tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience. A wide range of sports facilities and excellent dining options will make your stay fun and memorable. You can enjoy water sports on the beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail and soak up the Cuban atmosphere. Los Cactus is ideal for those seeking a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba.
NOTICE: Previously know as "Breezes Varadero"
Annual Events include:
- Los Cactus Golf Tournament - October 31st, November 1st, 2nd 2017
- Single´s Week
Please give us a call to find out more.
Trevor Mayhew reviewing Los Cactus Hotel (14-May-2017)