Located on one of the most famous stretches of beach in the world, Los Cactus offers style and comfort that is second to none. The first super-inclusive resort in Cuba, guests can either soak up the sun on the stunningly beautiful Varadero beach, or take part in any one of the water sports on offer, which include snorkelling, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing, to name a few.
There is also a mouth watering selection of bars and restaurants, offering traditional Cuban and international cuisine. This is an ideal resort for both couples and families with children at least 12 yrs old.
- More than 200 meters of stunningly beautiful white sandy beach to unwind and relax on
- Directly opposite from the Varadero Golf Club, the only 18 hole par 72 Golf course in Cuba
- Air Europa promotion - huge reductions - sale ends 20th Apr
- Plenty of evening activities including theme nights, karaoke and Cuban, Caribbean and Mexican nights
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Los Cactus Hotel
- Super Select Garden View
- All Inclusive
- First super all inclusive resort in Cuba
- 26 acres of tropical gardens and a white sand beach
- Excellent daily activities and nightly entertainment
Los Cactus is a resort for couples, singles and adults Minimum age of 12 years and over, set beside a stunning beach in Varadero. This resort is set in acres of landscaped tropical gardens offering privacy for those looking for an adults-only ambience. A wide range of sports facilities and excellent dining options will make your stay fun and memorable. You can enjoy water sports on the beach, relax by the hotel pool, sample a refreshing cocktail and soak up the Cuban atmosphere. Los Cactus is ideal for those seeking a relaxing beach holiday in Cuba.
NOTICE: Previously know as "Breezes Varadero"
Annual Events include:
- Los Cactus Golf Tournament - October 31st, November 1st, 2nd 2017
- Single´s Week
Please give us a call to find out more.
Great hotel! I can't fault anything. It was just a perfect holiday!
Joanna Skowronek reviewing Los Cactus Hotel (21-Feb-2018)