The Iberostar Grand Packard provides the perfect base to explore the fascinating city of Havana, a city bursting with architectural and monumental heritage. This five star Havana hotel is situated in the symbolic Paseo del Prado and sits beside famous buildings such as the National Capitol and Velasco Palace.
All rooms and suites in the hotel are designed for you to have a stress-free stay with all your modern amenities included and 24-hour room service. Continue your journey of discovering the delights of Cuba with a stay at a wonderful Varadero beachfront resort. The Iberostar Varadero sits amongst lush greenery right by the shimmering Atlantic Ocean waters. Rejuvenate in the state-of-the-art Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna.
- Relax by the outdoor pool with stunning city views, or take a dip in the heated indoor swimming pool
- Indulge in the best of Cuban and Mediterranean cuisine along with a wide choice of bars
- Exclusive Offer! First 10 bookings will receive free vintage car transfers and a Historical tour of Havana!
- Discover the epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Iberostar Grand Packard Hotel
- Bed and Breakfast
- Be enchanted by a city suspended in time
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Spacious and comfortable accomodation
Iberostar Varadero Hotel
- All Inclusive
- The epitome of beachside luxury in Varadero
- Exceptional spa facilities
- exclusive free added values for couples
IBEROSTAR Varadero is a modern complex, located on the wonderful Varadero beachfront surrounded by tropical vegetation. This attractive hotel blends IBEROSTAR's European style with the warmth and magic of Cuba. Guests can swim in one of the hotel pools or enjoy the sporting facilities on offer. You may choose to rejuvenate in the elegant Spa with one of the various treatments on offer or enjoy the spa's own swimming pool and sauna. There are a number of dining options available including a restaurant with "show cooking" and the resort's bars are a great place to unwind after a busy day of activities. Whether you want to enjoy the wonderful hotel facilities or explore the many attractions of Varadero, the IBEROSTAR Varadero offers a luxury Cuban holiday.
Second time here and got bottle of rum nicer room and access to VIP breakfast and SPA as a returning guest which was a pleasant surprise noticed some improvements in reception lobby and bar now had more fans so better in evening and the restaurant by pool had been refurbished and we regularly went...
Catherine Maria Connell reviewing Iberostar Varadero Hotel (21-Aug-2018)
£1159 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services