Iberostar Mojito sits on the stunning coastline of Cayo Coco with silky sand beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters, home to one of the Caribbean Sea's largest coral reefs. This hotel is perfect for an idyllic family holiday boasting bright spacious rooms, a variety of activities for both the young and old, all-day entertainment and lush, green surroundings.
Explore the area with activities such as bird watching, fish aquariums, adventure rope course, diving centre and much more nearby.
- Perfectly suited for both families and couples to have an unforgettable holiday experience
- Indulge in the hotel's 3 restaurants serving a variety of international cuisine and 6 themed bars
- Lively sports and entertainment programme featuring live shows, music and an exclusive Miniclub
- Prime seafront location overlooking a 600m stretch of white sandy beach
- Departs: manchester
- Arrives: cayo coco, Cuba
- Departs: cayo coco, Cuba
- Arrives: manchester
Iberostar Mojito Hotel
- All Inclusive
- Colourful live shows
- Beach front hotel
- Activities for both young and old
With a gorgeous beachfront location in the pristine key of Cayo Coco, the Iberostar Mojito sits facing 600 sprawling metres of the finest white sands and crystalline turquoise waters that are home to one of the largest coral reefs in the area. Formerly known as the Krystal Laguna, this fantastic four-star all inclusive hotel sits at the heart of an ecological paradise encircled by a natural lagoon home to a variety of endemic animals and plants. Nature lovers will no doubt be seduced by its stunning location in the midst of a natural paradise with comfortable accommodation and an ample selection of water sports, entertaining activities, live shows and more.
John Dimond reviewing Iberostar Mojito Hotel (05-Jan-2016)
£1099 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services