“The most beautiful land I have ever seen” was how Christopher Columbus described Cuba as he landed near what is now Guardalavaca in 1492. Today, visitors are still saying the same thing about this area, which is widely regarded as the prettiest part of Cuba.
Large hotels offer a range of activities and water-sports, or you can simply relax on long stretches of sand. Paradisus Rio De Oro is an exclusive adults-only hotel offering a range of activities and luxury accommodation. You can visit nearby beaches including Playa Pesquero and the beautiful Playa Esmeralda surrounded by emerald green hills set on a secluded horseshoe bay. The local capital, Holguin, is an interesting place to see a glimpse of the unhurried every-day Cuban life. The glorious Caribbean sunshine, golden sands and crystal-clear waters of Guardalavaca make it the perfect place to get away from it all.
- Exclusive adults-only hotel offers seclusion and tranquility suitable for a couples escape or a romantic honeymoon
- Excellent selection of restaurants and superb facilities, so guests can do as much or a little as they choose
- Award-winning resort occupies one of the most stunning locations in the Holguin Province and is surrounded by exotic forests and several beautiful beaches
- Departs: london
- Arrives: holguin, Cuba
- Departs: holguin, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Santiago Hotel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Located in Isla Grande, in the heart of Santiago de Cuba
- Excellent leisure facilites in a city centre hotel
- Royal service is available
The Meliá Santiago de Cuba is located in Isla Grande, the elegant heart of Santiago de Cuba. The central location makes this hotel a perfect base for exploring this fabulous city with the historic city centre just 2 km away. This striking hotel offers all one would expect from a first class city hotel - superb leisure facilities including a tennis court, gym, games room and swimming pools set in spacious gardens and terraces. Guests can also enjoy a massage or treatment at the beauty parlour. The hotel offers a choice of restaurants, cafes and bars as well as an entertainment program that includes dancing lessons, shows and a disco. Melia Santiago offers a memorable holiday experience in Cuba’s ‘most Caribbean’ city.
Excellent service, great pool and poolside area and bar.
Laurie Tweedale reviewing Melia Santiago Hotel (07-Jan-2016)
Paradisus Rio De Oro Resort and Spa
- Paradisus Junior Suite
- All Inclusive
- all-suite, award winning beachside resort surrounded by exotic forests
- Perfect adults-only escape with luxury royal service options
- exclusive added values for couples
Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa is a deluxe, all-suite, award winning resort surrounded by exotic forests and 4 beautiful beaches. There is one main beach, one exclusive beach for the spa and two beaches that are exclusive for Royal Service Guests. This exclusive adults-only hotel offers seclusion and tranquility suitable for a couples escape or a romantic honeymoon. It offers an excellent selection of restaurants and superb facilities, so guests can do as much or a little as they choose. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters, enjoy a game of tennis or be pampered at the Spa. The natural attractions near this luxury hotel include Playa Esmeralda, the Natural Park of Bahia Naranjo and a reef located just offshore. Paradisus Rio de Oro Resort & Spa is ideal for those seeking a luxury Cuban holiday.
Special Couples Offer
Romantically linked couples travelling receive:
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towels upon the arrival
- Bottle of cava upon the arrival
- Turndown service in the evenings
- Guarantee reservation in a-la-carte restaurants for stays of two nights or more
- 1 Hydrothermal circuit in Yhi Spa included
Please contact us for more information on below packages:
- Renewal of Vows
We stayed on the royal service side of resort only visiting the restaurants on the other side. The RS side was very quiet and peaceful, just what we were looking for. The non RS was very lively and busy. The accommodation was very pleasant, the outside shower was amazing!! Had a great holiday and...
Sylvia Jarvis reviewing Paradisus Rio De Oro Resort and Spa (04-Nov-2017)
£1199 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services