The real taste of Cuba in one single holiday package. For those who want to experience the unique vibrancy and colonial beauty of Havana without missing out on some down time by the beach, this fabulous getaway will get you there in style.
For your stay in Havana, you will enjoy the luxuries of the Melia Habana Hotel, a seaside property with every facility you could need, perfectly located in the upscale residential neighbourhood of Miramar. Then it's on to the beach in Varadero, where you'll be staying at another luxurious Melia property - the all-inclusive Melia Varadero resort, a winner of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence. Here you’ll get to unwind on the beautiful sandy beaches of the ocean, try a range of water sports and even scuba diving.
- Book by March 31st for a free Havana city tour
- Experience the world famous Varadero beach, where white sand is lapped by the azure waters when staying at Melia Varadero
- Stunning hotels in both Havana and Varadero that combine perfectly, offering the best of both worlds for adventure or relaxation
- Little touches to make your holiday extra special, including a welcome cocktail and a bottle of cava upon arrival in Havana and Varadero
- Departs: london
- Arrives: havana, Cuba
- Departs: havana, Cuba
- Arrives: london
Melia Habana Hotel
- Classic Room
- Bed and Breakfast
- Excellent range of renovated accommodation
- Excellent location in Miramar, close to Old Havana
- exclusive added values for couples
The Melia Habana Hotel is located in the heart of the elegant Miramar district, overlooking the sea. This building has a unique architectural style with wide balconies and features a man-made lagoon surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a free-form pool. Many of the hotel's spacious rooms enjoy views of the sea or city. The Melia Habana has a wide range of facilities including swimming pools, a fitness centre and the hotel also offers a range of sporting activities. The attractions of central Havana are easily accessible with a free shuttle service to the city. The Melia Habana Hotel is a comfortable base for a holiday in Havana.
Special Couples Offer: Romantically linked couples travelling with The Holiday Place will receive:
- Welcome cocktail and refreshing towels upon the arrival
- Bottle of cava upon the arrival
- Turndown service in the evenings
- Cover free and Welcome Cocktail in the Sports Bar Titanium (once during the stay)
Very comfortable hotel. Staff friendly, efficient and helpful. Room excellent position and wonderful balcony.
Mary Morgan reviewing Melia Habana Hotel (03-Apr-2018)
Melia Varadero Hotel
- Classic Room
- All Inclusive
- beautiful beachside location in Varadero, next to the Varadero Golf club
- Dining options are varied to suit every taste and requirement
- A range of additional facilities and services make this hotel more special
Melia Varadero hotel enjoys a fantastic setting between two exquisite white sand beaches. An expansive atrium lobby welcomes guests with fountains and lush tropical plants, a theme that continues throughout the resorts gardens. This hotel offers a superb range of activities and facilities including a large pool complex, water sports, golf, horse riding, shooting and much more. The resort even includes a scuba diving lesson for beginners. A variety of international restaurants and bars are on offer as well as a rustic beach bar and grill. The Santiago Bar offers vibrant cabaret performances and delicious cocktails in a marvellous tropical setting. The adjoining Plaza las Americas complex has additional dining options and a shopping centre. Melia Varadero Hotel is an ideal destination for weddings, honeymoons and anyone wanting to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Varadero.
We just returned on Friday 31.8.2018.... Our Holiday Representative Yarlene Was friendly, informative and made us feel valued and welcome. Thank you Yarlene. The Melia Veradero hotel was very grand and very clean with good entertainment during the day as well as the evenings. Oscar the customer...
Yvonne Hemmings reviewing Melia Varadero Hotel (04-Sep-2018)
£1249 per person
Your holidays include:
- Representation Services